Begin Your Montessori Journey
Keystone Montessori School offers a rolling admission policy that allows children to join a class after the school year has begun if there is suitable availability. This policy is dependent upon the needs of each classroom community. Please call for more information.
The enrollment process for Keystone Montessori School is as follows:
- Attend at least one 1-hour observation in the classroom
- Submit a completed application along with a $75.00 non-refundable application fee
- Parents meet with the Head of School
- Child visits with the teacher in the classroom after the school day.
- All children enrolled at Keystone Montessori School must be vaccinated as outlined by NC Dept. of Health and Human Services. Medical exemptions may be accepted.
Once you’ve completed the enrollment process, the Head of School will notify parents of an enrollment decision.